Why Get a Drive-Thru?
Friday, October 12, 2018
The era we live in, you will not believe If someone said they have not been to a drive-thru. A drive-thru is a service provided by many businesses around the world to their customers, enabling them to buy things, from the comfort of their car.
Drive-thru service is mostly used by restaurants all around the world. However, with the passage of time, we are witnessing more sectors adapting this service. Pharmacies and car washes are increasingly jumping on the bandwagon. Drive-thru increases the businesses’ sales and let them achieve their goal of customer satisfaction.
The idea of drive thru services is not new; they have been around for quite a while now. However, the way they function, keeps on evolving. Taking an example of a restaurant, primitively there would be a single person taking the order, pouring the drinks, delivering them and the same person collected the cash. This would take a lot of time when you had when catering to customers and cause inconvenience, killing the purpose of having a drive-thru.
Now with the modern drive-thru facilities, there are usually separate windows to place and collect the orders. Even better facilities have a separate window for payments too. Some smarter businesses now have audio video facility for order placements. This saves time for the customer to place an order and requires lesser workforce to run the service.
For such smarter businesses, we at Bavis provide complete drive thru solutions. Starting from the accessories, to the audio and video devices, we also have Vittleveyor® that makes your drive thru experience seamless. If you own a restaurant or a pharmacy, you and your customer are going to benefit a lot if you have a drive thru as a value added service.
Benefits to the customer
Benefits to the business
- It saves a lot of the customer’s time to use a drive-thru rather than dine-in. Within the time spent parking and then inside the outlet, the customer can cover another several miles on his or her vehicle.
- Even if the customer has time, some prefer to sit in their cars and eat for several reasons. Some want privacy, some just do not like being in the middle of many people.
- It is also suitable for people with disabilities who might have trouble walking in to the restaurant or an outlet. Similarly, people with young children prefer not leaving their car to avoid the hassle of carrying them into the outlets.
These were only a few advantages of having a drive-thru. You can head over to our website to checkout our products in detail.
- The biggest, yet most unnoticed benefit, which the businesses with a drive-thru have, is increased sales. The difference between the dine-in and the drive thru customers might be unnoticeable but McDonalds, U.S. generates 60% of its revenue at drive-thrus.
- It eliminates the need for the business to provide a huge parking space. It hence saves a lot on their initial investment to rather, invest on a drive-thru, than a piece of land.
- More customers buying in drive thru means more space is available for walk in customers and lesser waiting time.
01/11/2019 - A Need for Solar Powered Equip
12/14/2018 - Getting the Most out of Your R
11/09/2018 - Why Restaurants Need Two Lanes
10/12/2018 - Why Get a Drive-Thru?
09/14/2018 - 4 Qualities of a Good Drive-Th
08/10/2018 - The Drive-Thru Market Innovati
07/13/2018 - Advantages of a Pharmacy Drive
06/08/2018 - 3 Important Tips for an Excell
12/12/2017 - Pneumatic tubes date back to t
11/28/2017 - Retro
11/22/2017 - Solving old Drive-thru Drawer
11/13/2017 - What we can do for you!
07/14/2017 - Preparing for the Storm with B
05/10/2017 - Bavis Audio Isn’t Better, It’s
04/26/2017 - Don’t Walk Away from Drive-thr
04/10/2017 - Innovative Tube Systems that S
02/15/2017 - Ending the Frustration Caused
01/23/2017 - Design Flaw found in the stand
01/19/2017 - New Training Videos on the Bav
01/18/2017 - Tired of tube system problems?
12/15/2016 - Happy Holidays!
11/22/2016 - Frustrated with Downtime and M
10/17/2016 - Always a Perfect Fit: The Bavi
09/08/2016 - Welcome to the new Bavis.com!