You’ve developed a solid baseline of sales skills and capabilities, now you’re ready for a role that lets you take the next step in your sales career. Bavis Fabacraft is looking for an Inside Sales Coordinator to take our growing sales team to the next level. That means improving lead follow-up activities, developing and maintaining key customer relationships, and aggressively prospecting for new customers across a variety of industries.
As a part of Bavis’ Revenue Generation Team, you’ll work closely with our Director of Sales and collaborate cross-functionally with Channel Engagement, Engineering and Product Management to better understand the products we sell and attack the markets we sell to.
- Fast and continued response/follow-up with new leads.
- Update leads, accounts, activities in CRM (we use SAP) after every interaction – you understand the value of data!
- Create prospecting lists and execute outreach.
- Work with Sales, Channel, Engineering, Product Management to prepare quotes and enter sales orders into supporting systems; execute handoffs to sales executives.
- Team with Sales Director and Channel Engagement to execute on campaigns and ensure proper processing.
- Understand value messaging of products across various verticals and audiences.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of product catalog and identify upsell opportunities within deals.
- Maintain friendly rapport with ALL leads, customers, partners, etc.
- Understand customer buying cycle and provide feedback to improve sales/marketing engagement processes.
- Attend trade shows as necessary; ability to demo products.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or customer relationship management.
- Cold calls or hot lead follow-up, you WANT to work the phones.
- Proficient with Web presentation tools.
- Familiarity with SAP B1 or similar CRM tools.
- Extremely thorough and organized.
- Self-motivated: You want to learn and you want to execute.
- Killer instinct when it comes to sales; cool temperament when it comes to communication.
- Travel: 10-15%
- BA/BS degree or equivalent is preferred.
WHY WORK FOR BAVIS?
- Salary: $45-55k + bonus/commission
- Benefits: 401K, 20 days PTO plus holidays, comprehensive healthcare with optional vision and dental.
- Culture: we’re a tight-knit team of motivated, talented individuals with a growth mindset—we all want to take Bavis to new heights!
Or apply via the form below!